Sunday 31 January 2016

Lifestyle | What I Love About Winter


Hello Lovelies,

So, we are in January, which is (basically) slap bang in the middle of winter. This means struggling to get out of bed and walking around dressed like a polar bear, but there are many things about winter to love!

1 | Hot Chocolate
I crave hot chocolate every single day. But it seems it's only acceptable to have it everyday in winter. *cry* Hot chocolate is all I need to survive. Especially the ones with marshmallows and whipped cream!

2 | Snow
I usually dislike winter, unless it snows. Why must it be cold if there is no snow? This year, we got a pathetic amount of snow (if you would even call it that). I would love to be in America when it snows, but it seems like they hate it.

3 | Fashion (or lack of)
Winter is the season of oversized jumpers and thermal trousers. I like to look nice most of the time (who doesn't), but in winter, I don't care. This means more time doing things I love, like sleep. But on the rare occasion I do decide to look nice, the balance between comfort and style is perfect (for me).

4 | Soup
I love to eat, but I'm lazy. This means I mostly eat soup (and ramen noodles). Who doesn't love a liquid you eat with a spoon or fork (whatever floats your boat)?

5 | Excuses
I am an expert procrastinator. I love to use excuses so much that I have a list in my head of believable excuses. This year, I'm trying to change that and so far, I'm doing well, but who know? I might revert back to my old ways. It is way easier to be unproductive in winter than the other season because it's so cold. Why would you leave a warm safe haven (AKA your bed) to brave the Arctic temperatures everywhere else?

What do you love about winter?

This is a collab post with TrustInJess, so look out for her post on what she hates about winter!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: The kids across the street challenged me to a water fight, so I'm currently boiling the water.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: