Monday 5 September 2016

Lifestyle | A Trip to China Town

A gate at China Town
Hey Lovelies,

Now, I am not a natural-born traveller. I've barely ever left the country and I've never even explored London. This isn't entirely my fault, but my lack of motivation to plan anything probably contributed to the fact. I've heard about China Tow and previously thought I had visited it before but no. So, a few weeks ago, I decided to visit China Town for the first time.

A gate at China TownA gate at China Town

The gates were my favourite part of the trip! I literally ran all over the place trying to find the four gates and for good reason! They're so pretty and detailed.  Just WOW!

A gate at China Town

I also tried starfruit and bubble tea for the first time. Both were delicious! (Especially loved the fact my nail polish matched the starfruit!)

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to go to any of the restaurants or bakeries, but next time, I will definitely buy one of everything.

Have you ever been to China Town?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: